Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ted DiBiase Jr. WWE new theme song with lyrics- "I come from money" by S-Preme & Jim Johnston

Ted DiBiase Jr. WWE new theme song with lyrics- "I come from money" by S-Preme & Jim Johnston Video Clips. Duration : 2.87 Mins.


Ted DiBiase Jr. WWE new theme song with lyrics- "I come from money" by S-Preme & Jim Johnston Lyrics: I come from money I come from class These ladies love me, for all my cash Won't let nobody spoil my dreams cuz I got money and I can do anything I'm the best you can see in the best you can buy money on the floor but it reach to the sky I was born a celebrity pocket feelin like a one man treasury! ha! and it's all about your bank man you're a one, I'm a franklin you got no money, that's a shame when I could spend a million before my private plane lands ha, Livin' out your dream and it all feels average to me money wins and you know what that mean I'ma tell you like my dad did me money tall like a elephant, strong like a veteran basically I'm a better man but you already know cuz the rich get richer that the way it's gotta go! I come from money I come from class These ladies love me, for all my cash Won't let nobody spoil my dreams cuz I got money and I can do anything No matter what you do I win If I can't do it straight out the bag, I spend deep pockets, bright watches but the money's more than fancy objects Like your respect If you was in my shoes, you'd be blessed you'd be awesome and you'd be cool you'd be me, so you'd be the best ha, but that's my job and I'm paid so, I like my odds Now let's see, we compare our salaries honestly, you can't challenge me Really though you'll be fine Just broke cuz the money's all mine Long time comin' I don't care about the cost No ...

Keywords: Ted, dibiase, Jr., WWE, new, theme, song, with, lyrics-, I come from money, by, S-Preme, Jim, Johnston

No comments: